NTPC Raipur Recruitment 2017 : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Raipur released employment notification & Inviting application for the posts of ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee. As per NTPC Raipur Notification there are total 69 vacancies for ITI Trainee & Lab Assistant Trainee Posts.This is best opportunity for candidates who are willing to work under NTPC. Interested applicants may submit application form before 31st December 2017.Eligibility,Education,Age limit,How To Apply are provided below.
NTPC Raipur Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 31st Dec 2017
|Name of the Organisation||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||ITI Trainee, Assistant trainee,Lab Assistant Trainee|
|Total Number of Posts||69 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
Discipline & Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Project||Discipline||Vacancies|
|NTPC Lara||ITI (Fitter) Trainee||30||17||1||3||9|
|ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee||12||08||–||1||3|
|Assistant (Material/Store Keeper) Trainee||5||4||–||–||1|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||6||5||–||–||1|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Raipur Recruitment 2017-18:
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must posses 10th Class, ITI Course, English Typing 30 WPM, Graduates with chemistry. Refer official notification for Detailed education qualification.
- Maximum 27 years as on 31st Dec 2017.
- SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others are liable for age relaxation.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Candidates who are selected will get a pay scale of Rs.11, 500 to Rs.26,000/-.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NTPC Notification 2017:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Download registration form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
DGM (HR-Rectt.), NTPC Limited, Western Region-ll Headquarters,
4th Floor, Magneto Offizo, Labhandi,
GE Road, N.H.-6, Raipur (C.G.) – 492001.
- Last date for submit application form: 31st December 2017