Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) released notification of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017. This is the good news for the candidates who are looking for govt jobs in the state of Maharashtra. However, interested aspirants who full fill the eligibility criteria can apply NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017 online application form before last date i.e., 25th October 2017.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 25th Oct @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology viz. Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for the following posts at “Tarapur Maharashtra Site”.
- Organisation Name : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Category : Govt Job
- Mode of Application : Online
- Total Number of Posts : 56 Vacancies
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Asst) & Stipendiary Trainees (Technician).
- Job Location : Maharastra
- Official Website : npcilcareers.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017:ducation Qualification:
- Scientific Assistant: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or B.Sc Degree.
- Technician: SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate.
- Read the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Notification 2017 for more information.
Age Limit: As on 25.10.2017.
- 18 to 25 for Scientific Assistant.
- 18 to 24 years for Technician.
- Check official notification for age relaxation as per govt norms.
Application Fee : No Fee
- Written Test and Trade/Skill Test.
Physical Standards :
- Minimum Height : 160 cms
- Minimum Weight : 45.5 Kgs
Stipend During Training :
|Category||Stipend during training|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant
(ST/SA) Category-I (06 Posts)
|1 1⁄2 year 9300/- p.m.|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Technician (ST/TM)
Category-II (50 Vacancies)
| 1st year 6200/- p.m.
2nd year 7200/- p.m.