NEFT National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam. This exam was conducted to get admissions in Bachelor of Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology programmes across 16 NIFT campuses.
NEFT National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam
- Name of Exam: NEFT Entrance Exam
- Last date of application: 09 Dec 2018
- Official website: nift.ac.in
- Candidates must have cleared class 12 from a recognized central or state board of secondary exam. OR
- Need to complete Diploma of three or four years recognised by a State Board of Technical Education or AICTE. OR
- Students, who will appear in the final year of qualifying examination, can also take NIFT 2019.
Applicants are required to be of 23 years as on October 1.
Five years age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Application fee for candidates belonging to OBC / General is Rs. 1500/-
- Application fee for candidates belonging to Sc / ST is Rs. 750/-
- Candidates need to visit official website
- Get registered if new or else Login.
- Click on application form and fill it up
- And upload the scanned photo and signature.
For NIFT B.Des and M.Des GAT
- The exam will be conducted 120 Minutes for 100 marks.
- The subjects are Quantitative ability, Communicative ability, Analytical ability, English compression, General Knowledge and Current affairs .
For NIFT B.FTech GAT
- The exam will be conducted 180 Minutes for 100 marks.
- The subjects are Quantitative ability, Communicative ability, Analytical ability, English compression, General Knowledge and Current affairs, Case study .
- It will be available in the official website by the second week of January.
- To download it Visit official website.
- Log in using application number or Registered email.
- Click on Admit card and Download it.
Documents required at Exam hall:
- Start of application: 20 Oct 2018
- Close of application: 29 Dec 2018
- Admit card available: 09 Jan 2019
- Exam: 21 Jan 2018
Official website: nift.ac.in