National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019. It is the entrance test for getting admissions in medical,dental and Ayush courses. It was conducted by NTA ( National Testing Agency) which is going to be held on May 5. NEET will be conducted once a year.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019
- Candidate must pass Class 12 or equivalent examination by scoring qualifying marks in English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry individually.
- In addition, scoring an aggregate of minimum 50% in Chemistry, Biology and Physics is also mandatory for unreserved category candidates.
- Reserved category candidates must score at least 40% while PwD candidates are required to score a minimum of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates need to complete 17 years on or before 31 Dec 2019.
- The maximum age limit for unreserved candidates is 25 years.
- The maximum age limit for reserved and PwD candidates is 30 years.
No of attempts :
Candidates can attend for exam any number of times as long as they meet eligibilities .
Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and Foreign Nationals are eligible to take NEET 2019.
- Candidate need to Registration at official website: cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx
- Fill academic details
- Provide permanent and correspondence address
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Make Payment
- Take a printout of the confirmation page
For General and OBC application fee is Rs. 1,400/-
For SC/ST application fee is Rs. 700/-
For PwD candidates of General, OBC, SC, ST is Rs. 700/-
It has 180 Multiple Choice Questions with 3 sections.
Biology section will have 90 questions and remaining tow with 45 each.
Each correct answered question is awarded with 4 marks.
Each wrong answer will be reducing 1 mark scored.
No marks reduction for question not attempted.
Documents required at Exam hall:
- NEET Admit Card
- Passport Size Photograph- 1
Start of application: 01 Nov 2018
Last date of application: 30 Nov 2018
Admit card Available from: 15 Apr 2019
Exam Date: 05 May 2019
Answer key: 25 May 2019
Results and Score card: 05 June 2019
Counselling: 10 to 31 June 2019
Official website: cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspxRelated Content: