Navodaya Entrance Exam 2017-18: Candidates can download the Navodaya entrance exam notification from the official website @ nvshq.org. Aspirants who want to get admission into class VI at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) they must apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test before 25th November 2017. Navodaya Entrance Exam is going to be conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for giving admission to students for the academic session 2017-18 to class VI.
జహవర్ నవోదయ విద్యాలయాల్లో ఆరో తరగతిలో ప్రవేశాలకు ఫిబ్రవరి 10న పరీక్ష నిర్వహించనున్నారు. ఈ మేరకు నవోదయ విద్యాలయాల సమితి ప్రకటన జారీ చేసింది. 2018 ఫిబ్రవరి 10వ తేదీ ఉదయం 11.30 గంటలకు రాతపరీక్ష నిర్వహిస్తామని ప్రకటించింది. ఆసక్తి ఉన్నవారు నవంబరు 25లోపు ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలని సూచించింది.
Aspirants who want to get admission into class VI at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) they must apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conducts the JNVST 2018, admission in Class VI in 660 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India. JNV Selection Test 2018 exam date is 10th February, 8th April & 9th June, 2018 at 11.30 AM. Students those who wanted to take admission in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti School’s for the Class 6th to 9th Now You might able to apply online application form for Navodaya admission before 25th November, 2017.
- Name of the Authority: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti School (JNVST)
- Name of the Exam: Navodaya Entrance Exam
- Exam Date: 10th Feb, 8th April & 9th June, 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 25th November, 2017
- Official website: nvshq.org
Eligibility of JNV Selection Test 2018:
Those who are going to submit Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Application Form must fulfill below given guidelines:
- Candidates should have been studied in class V for the academic session 2017-18
- Applicants must have ‘B’ certificate competency programme offered by NIOS on or before 30th September, 2017
- Candidates who have not admitted into class V in prior of 15th September, 2017, are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have been before 01-05-2005 and not after 30-04-2009 and this will be applicable to all categories including SC/ST.
Application Fee: As per the MOU with NVS, Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate.
Issue of Admit Cards: The admit card can be downloaded from the office of Common Service Center as per following schedule: For downloading the admit card, Common Service Center will be charging Rs.10/-per candidate, which is to be paid by the parent/candidate.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common
Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of certificate may be downloaded from Samiti website www.nvshq.org The sample of format is enclosed.
JNVST Exam Pattern 2018:
|Test Type||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Test|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 minutes|
Download Here Navodaya Entrance Exam Notification 2017-18
Click Here for Application FormRelated Content: