National Dairy Recruitment board Scientist Recruitment 2018. NDDB has recently released a recruitment notification in the official website of for the post of Scientist. Applications are invited from the aspirants. Before applying go through the requirements mentioned below.
National Dairy Development Board Scientist Recruitment
Name of Recruiter: National Dairy Development Board
Name of post: Scientist I
Job category: Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)
MSc/M Tech (Any branch of Chemistry/ Microbiology (Dairy, Food or General) / Biotechnology / Food Science) with at least 3 years of experience in the QA activities of a food laboratory. OR
PhD in any of the above disciplines with minimum 2 years of experience in the QA activities of a food laboratory.
Candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 01 Dec 2018
How to apply:
- Visit the official website:www.nddb.coop
- Click on Career opportunities
- Click on current openings
- Click on Scientist-I (QA-Laboratory)
- Click Apply below the page
- Get registered and Login to it.
- Fill up the form and submit.
Last date for receiving application: 24 Oct 2018.
- Official site: www.nddb.coop
- Notification: careers.nddb.coop/SitePages/JobSeekerJobDetail.
- Application: careers.nddb.coop/SitePages/Login.