Mumbai Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Recruitment notification has been released on the website recruit.aerb.gov.in. AERB strive to have a work force that reflects the gender balance and women are encouraged to apply for the vacancy post’s in Atomic Energy Regulation Board.Before applying go through the details of vacancies, eligibility and qualifications required for this post.
Mumbai Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Recruitment
- Name of recruiter : Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
- No. of Vacancies: 20[(i) 12 with Engineering disciplines in Grades G/F/E/D and (ii) 8 with MSc and Diploma in Radiation Physics in Grades in E/D/C]
- Advt. no: AERB/01/2018
- Name of posts: Scientist Office, Technical Officer Grade ‘G’/ ‘F’ / ‘E’ / ‘D’/’’C.
- Location: Mumbai
- Work Place: Any place in India
Requirements of 12 Engineering Posts:
- B. Tech./B.E. in the disciplines of Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical/ Nuclear /Civil (Geo-technical)/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics OR
Educational Qualifications Minimum no. of years of Work Experience SO(G)/ TO(G)3 SO(F)/ TO(F)3 SO(E)/ TO(E)3 SO(D)/ TO(D)3 M. Tech / M.E (after B.Tech/B.E or M.Sc)/ PhD:with minimum 60% marks in final year examination(s) 17 12 6 2 B.Tech/ B.E/ PhD: With minimum 60% marks in
final year examination(s)
19 14 9 4
Field of Experience:
- Engineering Background:
Research & Development/Design & Engineering /Construction/Commissioning/
Operation of Nuclear Power Plants, Nuclear Facilities and/or similar institutions
- Quality Assurance/ Pre-service inspection, In-service Inspection/ NonDestructive
Examination / Welding, pressure vessel and piping/ Lasers/Computer based systems and programmable hardware devices/ Independent verification and validation etc. for high technology applications.
Requirement of 8 posts for MSc with Diploma in Radiation Physics:
M.Sc. Physics with Diploma in Radiation Physics (Dip. RP) from BARC, Mumbai or courses
with equivalent syllabus.
|Educational Qualifications||Minimum no. of years of Work Experience|
|M.Sc Physics with Diploma in Radiation Physics (Dip. RP) from BARC, Mumbai or courses with equivalent syllabus: with minimum 60% marks in final year examination(s)||9||4||0|
Field of Experience:
Science Background: Use of radioactive sources and/or radiation generating equipment in medical / industrial research applications.
Preferable additional qualification:
Diploma or certificate in NDT / Human Factors/ Communications / Law
Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (G/F) </= 50 years
Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (E) </= 45 years
Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer (D) < 40 years
Scientific Officer (C) < 35 years general, < 38 years for OBC, < 40 years for SC/ST
- five years for SC/ST candidates & three years for OBC for the post of SO ‘C’.
- 5 years relaxation shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January 1980 to 31st day of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules. Page 4 of 6
- 5 years relaxation shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- 5 years relaxation shall be admissible to regular Government Servants working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadre.
- 5 years relaxation shall be admissible to Departmental candidates who have rendered not less than three years continuous service in Central Government in the same line or allied cadre.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married are eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per government orders.
- Age relaxation is not applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against Un-reserved (UR) posts.
- Application fee is Rs. 500/-. Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through online.
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, ex-servicemen and women categories
- Start date of application: 01.102018
- Last date of application:31.10.2018
- Link of application: recruit.aerb.gov.in
- Mode of application: Online