MP Anganwadi Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh Integrated Child Development Services The Department of Women and Child Development department is inviting Online Application Form for 9576 vacancies from 8th Class and Higher Secondary Exam passed candidates for Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper and Mini Anganwadi Worker posts. All the Interested & Eligible Applicants can fill the online application forms for the MP Anganwadi Recruitment 2016.
MP Anganwadi Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Ministry of Women and Child Development of India
- Total Vacancies: 9576 Posts
- Name of Posts: Anganwadi Supervisor, Workers, Helpers and Teachers
- Official Website: www.mpwcdmis.gov.in
- Anganwadi Helper – 4532
- Anganwadi Worker – 4418
- Mini Anganwadi Worker – 626
- Sevika/Sahayika- 193 posts
Educational Qualification: The Applicant should be pass in the 12th Class Board exam For the Post of Anganwadi Worker & For the Mini Worker & Helper the Candidate must be pass in the 5th Class.
Age Limit: Candidates applying For MP ICDS Anganwadi jobs 2016 should have A minimum age of 18years and Candidate age Should not exceed 45 years
Selection Process: Selection Was done Based on the Merit list Of Applicants in the academic career.
Admit Card: There will be going to deliver MP Anganwadi Exam Admit Card to allocate exam centres for participants. There will be printed all of the required information you required on Admit Card of MP Anganwadi Exam 2017.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site mpwcdmis.gov.in.
- Navigate to latest updates & events.
- Click on Notification link.
- Wait while opening it and the application form is available on 09th Page in the advertisement.
- Download it without delay.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Affix the photograph on upper right side corner.
- Do not forget to sign below part in Candidate Signature column.
- Send filled application form to given postal address.
- Starting Date For Online application Form: 7th October 2016
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 27th October 2016
- Last date for receiving of Sevika application: 15.10.2016