Ministry of Ayush PH.D. Fellowship Scheme (2018). Ayush has released the notification of National eligibility test(NET) for the candidates interested in doing Ph.D in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homeopathy, Yoga and Naturopathy.
Ministry of Ayush PH.D. Fellowship Scheme (2018)
- Exam : National Eligibility Test(NET) For Ph.D in AYUSH
- LOCATION: All over India
- Official Website: http://www.ayush.gov.in
1.AYURVEDA- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
2. Yoga and Naturopathy: Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy
3. Unani: Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine
4. Siddha: Central Council for Research in Siddha 5. Homoeopathy: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
- Post Graduate (MD/MS) for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy and
- Post Graduate (MD(Y/N)) or Graduation (MNYS) with 5 years’ experience, for Yoga and Naturopathy
- This Scheme will also be open to Senior Research Fellows under various research schemes/projects to the Research Councils for each individual AYUSH stream for a specified duration. Such SRFs will be permitted to complete PhD while with Council in their respective project/scheme, if enrolled
- For JRF the upper age limit for applying for the award of Fellowship shall be 28 years.
- For SRF the upper age limit for applying for the award of Fellowship shall be 28 years.
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes/OBC [Non-creamy layer (NCL)], Physically
- Handicapped and female applicants are relaxable up to 5 years
- Physically Handicapped (lower locomotive disability only) shall get additional relaxation of 5 years in age for SC/ST Category.
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) category.
Fee for application:
- For general application Rs 1000/-
- For other backward cast Rs 500/-
- For Sc/St/Physically handicapped Rs 250/-
Application Form for PhD Fellowship 2018:
- Applicants need to Register in the official website using your mail id, and phone number.
- Using the registered details applicant need to login and fill the application details.
- Download the application form .
- Fee may be paid through online or by Bank DD
The Selection shall be made on the basis of an online competitive written test called the AYUSH-National Eligibility Test (AYUSH-NET), conducted by the designated Research Councils at national level in AYUSH streams.
- The entrance test will consist of one paper of 2 hours duration. The pattern of the test would comprise of MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) Paper having two sections,
- the Aptitude Section (Part-I) comprising of 30 questions common to all subjects on General Science and Research aptitude
- the Subject Specific Section (Part-II-A/Y/U/S/H) comprising of 90 questions on conventional AYUSH subject concerned.
- All questions in both the sections will be compulsory. Each question will carry one mark. -0.25 will be reduced for each of the wrong answers. The questions in both the sections would appear in English only.
- The candidates who qualify the test will be informed individually also on their given E-mail ID
- The validity of the offer of the AYUSH SRF/JRF award will be two years and will not be extendable.
- Start of application submission :20 Sep 2018
- End of application Submission:03 Oct 2018
- Display of list of candidates Registered :08 Oct 2018
- Download Admit card :23 Oct 2018
- Date of National Eligibility Test :13 Nov 2018
STIPEND AND TENURE:
- The stipend of a SRF selected through AYUSH National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs.28,000/- + HRA per month. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/- per annum per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
- The stipend of a JRF selected among aspirants of ICMR/CSIR NET Qualified candidates will be Rs.25,000/- + HRA per month. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs.20,000/- per annum per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
Ph.D Streams and Websites:
1.AYURVEDA- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences(www.ccras.nic.in)
2.Yoga and Naturopathy: Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (www.ccryn.org)
3. Unani: Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (www.ccrum.res.in)
4.Siddha: Central Council for Research in Siddha (www.siddhacouncil.com) 5.Homoeopathy: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy(http://ccrhindia.nic.in)