MGU PG III Sem Fee Dates 2016: MG University PG IIISem Reg / Supply Fee Dates Nov 2016 released. Candidates can check MGU PG IIISem exam fee last date and amount of fee to be paid in the official notification. Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda had sent PG Regular / Backlog / Improvement exam fee notification of M.A./M.Com./ M.Sc./M.S.W. courses to all its affiliate colleges. You can also find the official notification in MGU official website www.mguniversity.in. All the candidates who are searching for MGU Nalgonda PG 3rd sem exam fee dates can now check details from below.
MGU PG (M.A./M.Com./ M.Sc./M.S.W.) IIISem Fee Dates 2016
It is hereby notified for information of all the Regular/Backlog/Improvement candidates of M.A./M.Com./ M.Sc./M.S.W. of all the Campus, Affiliated Colleges that the III-Semester Examinations are scheduled in the month of Nov./Dec., 2016. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
The schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the respective colleges is given below:-
|Without late fee||With late fee of Rs.100/-|
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
|Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc to the Exam Branch, MGU||16.11.2016
|Note: No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college and also honored direction from any corner.|
|Note: Principals are requested to forward the applications of those candidates whose attendance is more than 75%.|
MGU PG 3rd Sem Exam Fee Details
|Particulars||Fees for All Paper||Upto 3 Papers|
|M.Sc./M.Com./M.A./MSW Courses||Rs. 400 + 50* = 450/-||Rs. 250+50*=300|
|* Memorandum of Marks *|
- PLEASE SUBMIT THE ENCLOSED FEE ABSTRACT COMPULSORY, OTHERWISE FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- FEE PAID ONCE CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR ADJUSTED FOR ANY FUTURE EXAMINATION.
- The candidates of III-Semester (Regular & Backlog /Improvement) must enclose their II Semester online memorandum of marks of May, 2016 Examination along with properly filled in Examination Forms.
- All the Regular Candidates of University Colleges, MGU III-Semester (Admitted During the Academic Year 2015-2016) Should submit their Examination Forms through College only. Along with one hard copy which is compulsory.
- The Principals are requested to forward the examination application forms of the eligible candidates only.
- In complete forms and forms without documents mentioned above will summarily be rejected.
Note: For complete notification details you can download MGU PG III-Sem Exam Fee Notification Nov-R16 from here.