Mahabubnagar Govt. Medical College Recruitment 2018 Notification has released on 22 September 2018. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Specialist doctor under MICU / Senior Residents / Junior Residents on contract basis
Mahabubnagar Govt. Medical College Recruitment 2018
Name of Recruiter: Govt Medical College.
Location : Mahabubnagar
Website : www.gmcmbnr-ts.org
1.Specialist doctor MICU:
No. of Vacancies: 02
Department wise vacancies: OBG-01
- OBG-PG Degree / Diploma
- Anesthesia- PG Degree / Diploma
- PG Degree-RS. 1,00,000/-
- PG Diploma-RS. 80,000/-
Age Limit: Should not be more than 39 years by 31 July 2018.
No.of Vacancies: 20
Department wise vacancies:
- General Medicine-03
- General Surgery-02
Qualification:MD / MS Degree in the concerned specially
Consolidated Remuneration:RS. 70,000/-
Age limit:Should not be more than 39 years by 31 July 2018
No. of Vacancies: 39
Department wise vacancies: 39
Qulification : MBBS Degree
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 40,500/-
- Visit the website gmcmbnr-ts.org
- Download the application Form
- Duly fill up the application form
- Submit the application form along with copies of certificates required with in scheduled time through post in an envelope addressing:
“Office of the Director, Govt. Medical College, Mahabubnagar”.
Marks scored in the PG theory examination ill be the criteria for selection.
- SSC Certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class 6th to 10th and Intermediate.
- MD / MS / DNB / MBBS Degree Certificates and marks memos.
- MBBS Registration / Rrgistration of PG / DNB degree with Telengana State Medical Council.
- Adhar Card-Proof of Resident.
- PAN Card
- Doctor who has worked on contract service with Govt. should produce service certificate.
- Caste Certificate in case SC / ST / BC. (Certificate issued by competent in case of SC/BC specify caste and sub- grouping indicating A/ B /C /D /E in case of BC’s)
- Two passport Size Photographs of the candidates.
- NOC from DME, AP if applicable is a must and should be produced at the time of counselling. MBBS study certificate from TS local candidates who have taken unreserved PG seat in AP.
- Date of submission of application form is from : 24 September 2018
- Last date for submission of application form : 29 September 2018
- Date of Interview : 01 October 2018
For more details visit Official website: www.gmcmbnr-ts.orgRelated Content: