Notification for Korukonda Sainik School Medical Officer & Craft Instructor Recruitment 2018 has released at www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org on 18 Sep 2018. The candidates interested in applying for above posts can check eligibility, education qualification, application last date and other details from below regarding the qualifications and requirements required for the post.
Korukonda Sainik School Medical Officer & Craft Instructor Recruitment 2018
- Name of post : Medical Officer, craft instructor.
- Notification date: 18 Sep 2018
- Last date of application: 09 Oct 2018
- Reservation: Contract Based
- Location: Vijaynagaram
- Website: www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org
|Sl.no||Name of post||Education Qualification||Salary||Age limit|
|1||Medical officer||MBBS From a recognised University||44,468||50|
|2||Craft Instructor||(i) Matriculation or equivalent
(ii) Two years trade certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Center.
(iii) Ability to teach through English Medium.
- Visit Official website www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org/careers/
- Click on Application For Medical officer and craft instructor
- Download the Application Form and fill up the details.
- Send the application Form with recent passport size photographs, along with copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates, testimonials, one unstamped self addressed envelope and a DD for Rs.300/- drawn to the Principal, Sainik School Korukonda, PO: Sainik School, District: Vizianagaram (AP), Pin.No. 535214. Via post.
Mode of Payment: Interested candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.300/- through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Korukonda” payable at State Bank of India, Sainik school Korukonda branch.
Shortlisted candidates will be called Written Test / Interview .
- Applications complete in all respects along with DD must reach Principal, Sainik School Korukonda within 21 DAYS from the date of publication of the advertisement in the daily news paper “The Hindu & SAKSHI “.
- The School Authority reserves the rights to CANCEL the employment process at any time, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Free food and shelter accommodations will be provided to selected candidates.