Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 815 Panchayat Developement Officers (PDO) & 809 Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 vacancy posts at www.kea.kar.nic.in by Karnatka Examinations Authority (KEA). Online applications are available now at recruitment.kar.nic.in/rdpr_2016. For more details candidates can read this post completely.
Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) released notification to conduct the Competitive Examination for direct recruitment of panchayat vacancy posts. Accordingly, Karnataka Examinations Authority has invited applications through online for the post of 815 Panchayath Development Officers and 809 Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 in the department of RDPR pursuant to the RDPR Department letter dated 30.06.2016, 04.08.2016 and 16.08.2016 and as per the provisions laid down in RDPR department Notification.
Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment Online Application 2016
Online Applications started for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Panchayath Development Offi cer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 at recruitment.kar.nic.in. Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment 2016 on or before last date 15th Sept, 2016. Candidate has to appear for the Competitive Examination to be
conducted by KEA
Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment 2016 Application fee:
|Particulars||For One Post||for Two Posts||Non Refundable|
|For General Merit & Others||500/-||750/-|
|For SC/ST, Category-1||250/-||400/-|
|For Differently Abled candidates (Candidates with 40% and above disability and who are having a certifi cate to that effect from District Surgeon)||No Fee|
- If the candidate desire to apply for both the posts, then he / she has to select both the
post in the online application, and
- Also he / she has to pay the fees for the post accordingly.
Competitive Examination Details
|Paper||Subject||Marks||Number of Questions||Exam Duaration||Exam Type|
|Paper – 1||GK, General Kannada, General English||200||100||2 hours||Objective Multiple Choice|
|Paper – 2||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj||200||100||2 hours|
Common Examination will be conducted for both Panchayath Development Officers and
Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 Posts.
- Candidate has to apply only for one district for recruitment and once applied for one district which will become fi nal and no change of district will be allowed at a later date.
- Candidate can appear for Competitive Examination in any district irrespective of the selection of the district for recruitment, but candidate will be considered for the recruitment to the district they have applied.
Applicants are requested to visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in for instructions to submit
application online, detailed notifi cation regarding Eligibility Conditions, Age, Qualifi cation, Method of applying, Syllabus for Competitive Examination, Mode of Selection and Appointment, Post wise, District wise and Category wise posts, etc.
In case of any discrepancy / ambiguity arise with regard to any of the above prescribed rules
/ procedures, Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977 and its amendment rules shall prevail.
- Notification date: 07.09.2016
- Commencement of entry of online Application 16.09.2016
- Last Date to Enter online Application 15.10.2016
- Last date to pay the fees in the Computerized e-Post Office 18.10.2016
Important Links of Karnataka Panchayat Recruitment 2016
- Notification (English, Kannada)
- Detailed Notification
- Kind Attention of Ex-service candidates
- Annexure 1 – PDO Vacancy
- Annexure 2 – GPS (Grade-1) Vacancy
- Annexure 3 – PDO (Hyd-Kar) Vacancy
- Annexure 4 – GPS (Grade-1) (Hyd-Kar) Vacancy
- Annexure 5 – Syllabus
- Annexure 6 – Formats
- Instructions – English, Kannada
- Recruitment of PDO / GPS-Grade-1 Online Application – 16-Sep-2016 to 15-Oct-2016