Kakatiya University MCA II Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018 : CAndidates can download the Exam Fee Notification of Kakatiya University MCA second semester (Regular, Ex & Improvement) Examinations will be held in the month of May/June, 2018. KU MCA II Sem Exams will conduct in the month of May/June 2018. The detailed timetable will issued in due course. Candidates can download the Exam Fee Details through the official website @ kuexams.org. Candidates can also access by clicking on the direct link mentioned below the page.
Kakatiya University MCA II Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018 Check Details
- Name of the University : Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal
- Name of the Exam : MCA I Year II Semester (Reg/Ex/Imp)
- Exam Schedule : May/June 2018
- Category : Exam Fee Notification
- Status : Released
- Official Website : kuexams.org
Kakatiya University MCA II Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018 :
The following are the last dates for payment of examination fee, and processing of online application and also submission of downloaded photo / application forms to the undersigned:
|Particulars||Last date for
|Last date for taking
consolidated DD by the Principals
|Last date for submission of application forms,NRs
|without late fee||26-04-2018||30-04-2018||01-05-2018|
|with a late fee of Rs. 250/-||30-04-2018||02-05-2018||03-05-2018|
Exam Fee Particulars :
- For all Papers : Rs.930/-
- Up to two papers : Rs.500/-
- Improvement (each paper) : Rs.300/-
Steps To Download the Notification :
- Candidates could visit official website @ kuexams.org
- Home Page of KU will appears on screen.
- Click on the link KU MCA II Sem Exam Fee Notification 2018
- Open the link in a new tab.
- Check the details.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link to Download :
- Download Here : Kakatiya University MCA II Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018.
Here we are providing the direct link to download exam fee notification of Kakatiya University MCA 1st Year II Semester Examinations May/June 2018. We willl further update the link to download Timetables, Hall Tickets and results 2018. Stay tune to our website for more updates of University.Related Content: