JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2018: Interested candidates can fill up the application online at site www.jpsc.gov.in from 26 Nov to 24 Dec 2018. Before applying candidates need to ensure that they meet the criteria of eligibility.
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification
- Graduate in law from recognized university and enrolled as advocate under the Advocate Act 1961 till last date of submission of application form.
- Candidate should posses sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related in any crime case involving moral turpitude.
Age limit :
- Candidates need to be minimum of 22 years and maximum of 35 years as on 31 Jan 2018
- For SC / ST candidates there shall be relaxation of the upper age limit by 3 years
- Disable candidates will be given relaxation of about 10 years
Selection Procedure :
- Preliminary test
- Mains Exam
- SC / ST Category candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 150 + Bank charges
- OBC / General candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 600 + Bank charges
- If willing to pay application fee offline the It need to be paid only at SBI Banks.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website jpsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill all the application form
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on Submit option.
- Take a print out for further reference.
- Fill the details in application same as mentioned in the study certificates
- Application fee can be paid either online or offline as per the convenience.
- Application fee once paid cannot be refunded at any case
- Applications link will not work after 24 Dec 2018
- On final day of application server might be busy due to high traffic, It is not Govt. responsibility if server was busy on last day of application.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of application : 24th Nov 2018
- Closing date of application : 24th Dec 2018
- Last Date for depositing exam fee : 26th Nov 2018