ISRO Recruitment 2017: Candidates can download the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Scientific/Engineer notification from the official website @ isro.gov.in. ISRO has released notification for the recruitment of Scientists and Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineers to fill up 80 vacant positions. ISRO is scheduled to conduct the Scientific/Engineer written exam on 24th December, 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 15th September to 5th October, 2017.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 – 80 Scientific/Engineer ‘SC’ Posts:
Indian Space Research Organization Scientific/Engineer written test will be conducted on 24.12.2017 at twelve venues. The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the ISRO web-site between 15.09.2017 to 05.10.2017. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria, important dates below.
- Name of the Organization: Indian Space Research Organization
- Name of the Posts: Scientist/Engineer
- Number of Vacancies: 80 Posts
- Post Wise Details:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] : 35 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 35 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria of ISRO Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
Age Limit: 35 years as on 05/10/2017
Application Fee: There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/ Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Pay and Allowances: Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer’SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.56100/- per month.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected and placed in the vacant positions in two stages based on the written exam. Then shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
Steps to Apply for ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates log on to the official website @ isro.gov.in
- Homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science’.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 15th September, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 5th October, 2017
- Date of the Exam: 24th December, 2017
Download Here ISRO Recruitment 2017
Click Here to Apply OnlineRelated Content: