Indian Oil Recruitment of Assistant Officer 2018.Indian Oil has released a recruitment notification in its official website, for the post of Assistant Officer. All the details regarding education qualification, experience and age limit required are mentioned below. Before applying go through the process of application and requirements mentioned below.
Indian Oil Recruitment of Assistant Officer 2018
- Name of recruiter: Indian oil Corporation Limited
- Name of post: Assistant Officer in Finance Function
- Last date of application: 10 NOV 2018
- Official website: iocl.com
Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55 % marks (relaxed to 50 % for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD categories). and have passed the CA/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute).
At least three years of post qualification relevant working experience as on 30th June, 2018. Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/Accounts/Taxation/Cost Accounting/Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
- Candidates selected will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/– per month.
- In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
- Maximum 30 years as on 30th June,2018 for general category candidates.
- SC / ST : 5 yers
- OBC (NCL) : 3 years
- PWD : 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989 : 5 years
- Ex-serviceman : 5 years
Selected candidates will have to execute a bond to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years from date of joining the corporation.The bond amount is as under:
- General Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ PwBD : Rs. 500/-
How to apply:
- Visit official website: iocl.com
- Click on career
- Click on Apply
- Fill up the details in application form:
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit
button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference.
Start date of application: 22 Oct 2018
Last date of application: 10 Nov 2018
Official website : iocl.com
Advertisement link: iocl.com/Detailed_Advertisement_Asistant_Officers_Finance
Application form: 126.96.36.199/ioclaofreglive18/Home.aspx