IIT Dharwad Walk-in Interview for Library Internee. IIT Dharwad has recently published a notification of Walk-in interview for the post of Library Internee. Candidates interested can attend the interview with application form. To about the detail of eligibility and more go through the information given below.
IIT Dharwad Walk-in Interview for Library Internee
- Name of Recruiter: IIT Dharwad
- Name of post: Library Internee
- Location: Karnataka
- Website: www.iitdh.ac.in
- B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc or a degree in Library and Information science from UGC recognized university.
- Academic record with Minimum 50% in Bachelor’s / Master’s
Candidates need to be under 26 years as on 31 Dec 208.
Consolidated pay is between Rs. 16,000 to Rs, 18,000 Per month for B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc qualifiers.
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates (matriculation onwards)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Date: 26 Oct 2018
- Time: 08:00 A.M
- Venue: IIT Dharwad, Walmi Campus, Dharwad – 580011
- The Library Internship Program is for a period of 12 Months
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Selection Process.
- Selected candidates shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges.
- The Institute reserves the right to Hold Written Test or Withdraw any advertised post at any time without giving any reason.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a
disqualification for the post.