ICAI CA Final Results 2017-18: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) successfully conducted Chartered Accountants (CA) Final Group 1 exam on 1st, 3rd, 6th & 8th Nov 2017 and Group 2 exam on 10th, 12th, 14th & 16th November 2017 and CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) on 17th Dec 2017. Huge number of candidates have attended for the CA CPT exams ate various examination centres. Now, all those candidates are anxiously waiting for their results. Candidates can check their results from the official website @ icai.nic.in
ICAI CA Final Results 2017-18 CPT Toppers List:
ICAI is the national professional accounting body of India. IPCC or Integrated Professional Competence Course is the second level of Chartered Accountancy examinations. A person can take the IPCC Examination after passing CPT and nine months of study. Candidates who had appeared for the exam they are waiting for their results. Candidates can check the results from the official website @ icai.nic.in. Students who will secure 55% and above marks will include in the merit list.
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Charted Account Of India
- Name of the Exam: Chartered Accountants (CA) Final Examination and Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Date of the Exam: Nov/Dec 2017
- Category: Results
- Official website: icai.nic.in
Steps to check the ICAI CA Final & CPT Results 2017-18:
- Candidates log onto the official website @ icai.nic.in
- Home page will be displayed.
- Click on the ICAI CA Final & CPT Results 2017-18 link.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on the submit option.
- Results will be appear on the screen.
- Candidates can check it.
Check Here ICAI CA Final & CPT Results 2017-18
Here we have updated the ICAI Chartered Accountants final and CPT results. For latest updates candidates should keep in touch with our website.Related Content: