IBPS Recruitment 2017: Candidates can download the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerks notification from the official website @ www.ibps.in. IBPS has advertised a notification to conduct online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for 7883 Clerical cadre Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017.
IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2017 – 7883 Posts:img src="https://w5h1.com/wp-content/plugins/lazy-load/images/1x1.trans.gif" data-lazy-src="https://w5h1.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Screenshot_3.png" class="alignnone wp-image-2786" alt width="682" height="382" srcset="https://w5h1.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Screenshot_3.png 564w, https://w5h1.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Screenshot_3-300x168.png 300w" sizes="(max-width: 682px) 100vw, 682px">
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination is tentatively scheduled in December 2017 & January 2018.
- Name of the Organisation: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of the Post: Clerks
- No. of Vacancies: 7883 posts
- Starting Date to Apply: 12th September 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 3rd October 2017
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017:Educational Qualification:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age : 28 years
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates : Rs.100/-
- For all others Candidates : Rs.600 /-
IBPS Clerk Online Exam Pattern:minary Examination:
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|English Language||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|