Hyderabad CDFC Research Training Programme 2018. Center for DNA Finger Print and Diagnostic has released a notification of Research Training programme for a period of six months. Applications are invited from the aspirants with eligibilties mentioned below
Hyderabad CDFC Research Training Programme 2018
- Candidates pursuing M.Sc./M.Pharm/M.Tech (during any semester) or B.Pharm/B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc. (from the third year onwards) in any branch of Life Sciences are eligible to apply for this program.
- The applicants should have first class throughout their Academic Career, i.e. 10th, Intermediate or 12th and Degree (till the previous semester).
- With out accommodations programme fee is Rs. 18,000/-
- With accommodations programme fee is Rs. 21,000/-
- Fee once paid will not be returned back in any case even if discontinued the programme.
- Application fee for general candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Application fee for women / Pwd / SC / ST: Rs. 125/-
The application fee / program fee will be collected online only through NEFT transfer to CDFD account as per the details given below. Any additional Transaction Charges will be paid by the Candidate.
|BANK NAME||State Bank of India|
|BRANCH NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS , TELEPHONE NUMBER/ FAX/EMAIL||Habshiguda Branch, Scientist Colony, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500007. 040 27170142|
|IFS CODE OF THE BRANCH||SBIN0020087|
|TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT (SB/CURRENT)||Savings Bank|
|COMPLETE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER||37923542613|
How to apply:
- Visit the application link mentioned below.
- Fill up the application form and sumit.
- Along with the application, a Statement of Purpose (not more than 200 words) has to be uploaded by the applicants. The applicants should also furnish a recommendation letter along with the bonafide certificate from the Institute / University.
- A NOC from the HOD / Principal of the current Institution in the CDFD prescribed template has to be furnished by the candidate at the time of joining.
Important websites:>Official website: cdfd.org.in
Application Form : cdfd.org.in/dissertation/noc_proforma.pdfRelated Content: