HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019: Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Class-1 Medical Officer in the Department of health and Family Welfare. Candidates can fill up their application form at hppsc.hp.gov.in by 28 Dec 2018. Before applying candidates advised to go through the details of eligibility and requirements required for the post.
HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
|Catogery||Vacancies||Ex-Servicemen||Physically Handicapped||Ward of Freedom Fighter||Total|
- Recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship
- A post Graduate qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of customs, manners & dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
Candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer need to be 45 years of age or below.
Finally selected candidates will be paid an amount of Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + 5400/- Grade Pay
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay application fee of Rs.400/-
- SC / ST category candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.100/-
- Ex-servicemen, Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P. are exempted form fee payment
- Visit the application link below or Click here
- Get registered filling basic details and Login
- Fill up the details in the application
- Upload scanned documents
- Make payment and submit
Before Applying go through the instructions in the notification link below
- Start date of application: 08 Dec 2018
- Closing date of filling the application form : 28 Dec 2018 till 12:59 P.M