Notification of Application For Graduate Apprenticeship Training Intake 2018 at Bangalore has released on 17 September 2018.Applications are invited from qualified Graduate Engineers, to undergo apprenticeship training for the period of one year at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore.
Application For HAL Graduate Apprenticeship Training Intake 2018 at Bangalore
- Notification Name: Apprenticeship for Graduates
- Release date: 17 September 2018
- Last date of application : 07 Oct 2018
- Location : Bangalore
- Website: hal-india.co.in
Candidates from any of the streams giveb below
|1||Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering|
|4||Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science &Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology|
|5||Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|6||Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering / Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele Communication Engineering|
|7||Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering /Production Engineering Management|
|8||Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering|
- Candidates need visit website: hal-india.co.in
- Click on career which is on top right corner.
- Click on Technical Training Institute (TTI) Application.
- Click on click here to view.
- Click on View complete application.
- Fill up the details and submit.
- Candidate should posses degree in Engineering in the above mentioned branches and get Provisional Degree Certificate from a recognized university in India
2.Candidates who had completed three years after obtaining degree are not eligible.
3.Candidates who has work experience of one or more years are not accepted
4.Candidates who has undergone apprentice ship earlier are not eligible.
5. Location of apprenticeship is Bangalore.
6.Candidate need to be citizen of India.