Gauhati high court has been announced employment notification for recruitment of Assam Judicial Service (Grade-III) post. Totally, 35 vacancies are available for said this post in Gauhati high court. Candidates who are completed bachelor degree in law and wish to apply these vacancies through official website @ ghconline.gov.in. Eligible and intrested candidates can apply for this post until 9th October, 2017.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – 35 Vacancies:
Gauhati High Court has declared notification for posts of 35 Judicial Service Grade-III. Those participants are eligible must apply Online for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017. Candidates should fill Online Application Form for Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade-III Jobs 2017 from 20.09.2017 to 09.10.2017. Applicants should collect information related to Judicial Service Grade-III post as given in the below section.
- Name of the Authority: Gauhati High Court
- Name of the Post: Assam Judicial Service Grade III
- No. of Posts: 35 Vacancies
Category wise post details:
- Unreserved: 26 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST(H): 08 Posts
Eligibility criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized University established by Law in India.
- SC/ST Candidates: Maximum 43 yrs
- PWD (Person with Disabilities): Maximum 48 yrs
- Other Candidates: Maximum 38 yrs
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700/- to Rs.44770/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 250/-
- For Others category: Rs.500/-
- PWD: No fee
Candidates can pay the application fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Screening Test
- Written Test
- Viva Vice/Interview
Steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates log onto the official website @ ghconline.gov.in
- Find the advertisement in home page and download in pdf format.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now fill all required details correctly, and attach necessary documents in the online application.
- Then upload your scanned passport size photo, signature space provide in the application.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future.
- Candidates must be made payment of fee through e-challan on or before the due date.
Download Here Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Click Here to Apply OnlineRelated Content: