- 1 ESIC Social Security Officer/ Manager grade II/ Superintendent Recruitment 2018
- 2 Details Of Recruitment:
- 3 Scheme of Exam:
- 3.0.1 Phase I :Preliminary Examination
- 3.0.2 Phase II:Main Examination
- 3.0.3 Phase III: Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
- 18.104.22.168 (a)Computer Skill Test (CST) – 50 Marks (30 Minutes Duration) comprising of following three parts: – (i) Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides – 10 Marks (ii) Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks (iii) Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks
- 22.214.171.124 (b) Descriptive Paper – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
- 3.1 Important Websites:
- 3.2 Certificates to be produced by candidate:
(i) Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides – 10 Marks
(ii) Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks
(iii) Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks Corporation can check the eligibility, qualification and other details given below.
ESIC Social Security Officer/ Manager grade II/ Superintendent Recruitment 2018img src="https://w5h1.com/wp-content/plugins/lazy-load/images/1x1.trans.gif" data-lazy-src="https://w5h1.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ESIC-Delhi-Recruitment.jpg" class="alignnone wp-image-7265" alt="ECIS Social Security Officer/ Manager grade II/ Superintendent Recruitment 2018" width="703" height="370" srcset="https://w5h1.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ESIC-Delhi-Recruitment.jpg 502w, https://w5h1.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ESIC-Delhi-Recruitment-300x158.jpg 300w" sizes="(max-width: 703px) 100vw, 703px">
Details Of Recruitment:
No. Of Vacancies
Details of PWD Category
- Category A – Blindness and Low Vision.
- Category B – Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Category C – Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
- Category D – Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
- Category E – Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf –blindness.
Eligibility:gnized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
3. Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
Age Limit:on the closing date 05.10.2018.
|4||ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||(a)UR-upto40|
|(b) OBC- upto 43|
|(c) SC/ST- upto 45|
Detailed procedure of application:tion
This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
CENTRE OF EXAMINATION:as to select the exam center in the application form by that he/she can attend for exam easily.
Scheme of Exam:ary Examination