Notification of ESIC Social Security Officer/ Manager grade II / Superintendent Recruitment 2018 has release at www.esic.nic.in with console Sl .no 2632/2018. The candidates interested in applying for the posts in Employee’s State Insurance Corporation can check the eligibility, qualification and other details given below.
ESIC Social Security Officer/ Manager grade II/ Superintendent Recruitment 2018
Details Of Recruitment:
- Name of Notification: ESIC 539 Social Security Officer.
- Release date: 07Sep 2018
- Last date: 05 Oct 2018
- No of vacancies: 539
- Location: Delhi
- Website: www.esic.nic.in
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D&E|
|No. Of Vacancies||294||82||22||141||539||6||5||7||1|
Details of PWD Category
- Category A – Blindness and Low Vision.
- Category B – Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Category C – Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
- Category D – Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
- Category E – Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf –blindness.
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
3. Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 05.10.2018.
|4||ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||(a)UR-upto40|
|(b) OBC- upto 43|
|(c) SC/ST- upto 45|
Detailed procedure of application:
- Application Regestration
- Uploading Scanned documents.
- Fee Payment
|S. No||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen.
This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
|2||All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
CENTRE OF EXAMINATION:
While applying candidate has to select the exam center in the application form by that he/she can attend for exam easily.
Scheme of Exam:
Phase I :Preliminary Examination
Phase II:Main Examination
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks||Duration||Version|
Phase III: Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
(a)Computer Skill Test (CST) – 50 Marks (30 Minutes Duration) comprising of following three parts: –
(i) Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides – 10 Marks
(ii) Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks
(iii) Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks
(b) Descriptive Paper – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Notification Advertisement : www.esic.nic.in/attachments/recruitmentfile/f7b5.pdf
Certificates to be produced by candidate: