ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) 66 Admit Card 2018 : Download Electronic Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam Hall Ticket 2018 @ official website ecil.co.in. Admit cards are available to download for those candidates who applications are accepted by exam conducting authority.Computer Based Test will be held on 07th Jan 2018.Direct link for downloading ECIL GET Admit Card mentioned @ bottom of page.
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) 66 Admit Card 2018 – Download @ ecil.co.in
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of .1500 Crores (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance.
|Name of the Organisation||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||66 Posts|
|Computer Based Test||07-01-2018|
ECIL GET Exam Pattern :
|Exam Type||Subject Names||Exam Duration|
|CBT (Computer Based Test) Objective Type Multiple Choice||Technical Questions from B.Tech related Syllabus from Particular Disciplines||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Exam Centers :
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Trivandrum, Warangal, Karimnagar, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirupathi, Nagpur, Tiruchy, Cochin, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Jammu and Belagavi.
ECIL GET Admit Card Carries Below Information
- Name of the Candidate.
- Applicant’s Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Exam Venue
- Examination Date
- Exam Timings.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Important guidelines
Steps To Download ECIL GET Hall Ticket 2018
- Open the official website www.careers.ecil.co.in
- home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Admit Card Link’
- Fill in the required details like Login Id and Password in the empty fields.
- Click on Submit button.
- Finally, Your ECIL GET Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Save your Call Letter.
- Take print out of Hall ticket and carry it to the examination hall without fail.
- Click Here Download ECIL GET Hall Ticket 2018