- 1 DSC Anantapur MPEO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 22nd Nov 2017
- 2 Eligibility Details
DSC Anantapur MPEO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 22nd Nov 2017le width="671">
Eligibility Details Education Qualification :
Recruitment to the posts of MPEOs shall be considered with the following qualification. The selection among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.
- Category-I: B.Sc, (Ag), B.Sc (Horti) and B.Sc (Dry Land Agriculture)
- Category-II: Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma Holders, Diploma in Seed Technology/ Plant Protection/ Organic Farming (Recognized by ANGRAU).
- Category-III: Diploma in Horticulture.
- Category-IV: Science Graduates with specializing in Botany.
Nativity :e="text-align: justify">Local candidates in conformity to the local study of 4th to 10th class in Ananthapuramu District and should produce the Study Certificates accordingly.
i>Minimum : 18 Yrs
Age Limit :
The age relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and B.C. and 10 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates are allowed as per Rules
candidates who submitted the application forms will be selection based on 80% merit (Education qualification) and 20% on interview basis.
Selection Process :
2000 per month
i>Date of Birth (SSC Certificate)
List of Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed Along With Application Form
not more than 6 months)
Date To Submit Application Form : 22-11-2017 (05:00 PM)
Important Dates :
ng>Joint Director of Agriculture,
Postal Address :
Behind Pennar Bhavan,
Opp: APCO Bhavan,
- Download official Notification PDF (Open in Mozilla Firefox)
- Download Application Form (Open in Mozilla Firefox)