- 1 DSC Anantapur MPEO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 22nd Nov 2017
- 2 Eligibility Details
DSC Anantapur MPEO Recruitment 2017 : District Selection Committee Anantapur released Multi Purpose Extension Officer (MPEO) recruitment notification for filling up the 41 vacancies.Interested & Eligible Candidates download the application form from the official website http://www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in/ & should submit the filled in application along with the relevant attested copies of certificates before last date to the below mentioned address .
DSC Anantapur MPEO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 22nd Nov 2017
|Organisation Name||District Selection Committee Anantapur|
|Post Name||Multi Purpose Extension Officer (MPEO)|
|Number Of Posts||41 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|official website||www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in (Open in Mozilla Firefox)|
Education Qualification :
Recruitment to the posts of MPEOs shall be considered with the following qualification. The selection among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.
- Category-I: B.Sc, (Ag), B.Sc (Horti) and B.Sc (Dry Land Agriculture)
- Category-II: Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma Holders, Diploma in Seed Technology/ Plant Protection/ Organic Farming (Recognized by ANGRAU).
- Category-III: Diploma in Horticulture.
- Category-IV: Science Graduates with specializing in Botany.
Local candidates in conformity to the local study of 4th to 10th class in Ananthapuramu District and should produce the Study Certificates accordingly.
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 18 Yrs
- Maximum : 40 Yrs
The age relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and B.C. and 10 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates are allowed as per Rules
Selection Process :
The candidates who submitted the application forms will be selection based on 80% merit (Education qualification) and 20% on interview basis.
Rs.12000 per month
List of Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed Along With Application Form
- Date of Birth (SSC Certificate)
- B.Sc(Ag) /B.Sc(Hort)/B.Sc(Dry Land Agril(Voc) Diploma in Agril. Polytechnic /Marks Transcript
- Diploma in Horticulture
- B.Sc(BZC) Marks transcripts.
- Local Candidate Proof (Study Certificate) (4th to 10th Class
- Nativity Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (Which was issued by the Tahasildar
not more than 6 months)
- Valid Employment Registration Card
- Whether applied previously for the post of MPEO
Important Dates :
Last Date To Submit Application Form : 22-11-2017 (05:00 PM)
Postal Address :
Joint Director of Agriculture,
Behind Pennar Bhavan,
Opp: APCO Bhavan,