Karnataka Bank clerk (KBL) Call Letter/Admit Card 2017
karnataka Bank Clerk Examination Call Letter 2017 is available at Official Website of Karnataka Bank. The Examination will be on 19 February, 2017. The candidates who are applied for the clerk post at Karnataka Bank intimated to download the Admit Card.
However the call Letter alone is not enough to give an Examination along with that candidates needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Call Letter & Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Check Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit card 2017 @karnatakabank.com
- Name of the Bank : KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
- Name of the Position : Clerk
- Mode of Examination : Online Test
- Examination Date: 19th February 2017 (Sunday)
- Notification About: Admit Card/ Call Letter
- Status : Released
Download Karnataka Bank Limited Clerk Exam Call Letter 2017
The Call Letter is important for the any Examination because it contains candidates details that has been given at time of apply, And also the name of the examination centre, date, instructions to be followed at time of examination.
Off Course the candidates may get details about Call Letter download through SMS to registered mobile number by clicking on that link also candidates may download the Call Letter for Clerk Examination 2017.
Steps to Download KBL Clerk Exam Call Letter 2017:
- Go for official website of Karnataka Bank Limited :www.karnatakabank.com.
- Click on Careers Tab.
- Go for Notification again for instructions to taken at before going for examination.
- Their you will find the Download Online Examination Call Letter … Click here.
- Click on that & give details they have asked to download the Call Letter.
- Then take print out of call letter for Examination & for further rounds.
Click Here : Download Karnataka Bank Clerk Call Letter 2017