CSIR-AMPIR Walk-in Interview for Project Staff 2018. CSIR has released the notification for the recruitment of Project staff on contract base on website ampri.res.in. Interested candidate can attend interview with application form by going through all the eligibilities required.
CSIR-AMPIR Walk-in Interview for Project Staff 2018p>
Additive Manufacturing of grapheme reinforced metal (MLP-001)
2. Red mud based lead free material for X-ray and CT scanner room (MLP-0108)
3. Design & Development of bamboo structures (Bamboo composites Section & Joints MLP-0109)
4. Design & Development of bamboo structures (bamboo composites section & joints MLP- 0109)
5. Hirerachical Reinforcement approach for improved ILSS of CFRP (MLP-0112)
6. Hirerarchical Reinforcement Approach for improved ILSS of CFRP (MLP-0112)
7. Materials for Radiation Shielding and Cement free Concert (MLP-0113)
8. Materials for Radiation Shielding and Cement free Concrete (MLP-0113)
Mode of selection:
>In case of large number of candidates turn up the candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee.Only the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by selection committee. The select panel so prepared will be utilized for engagement as Project Assistant as and when requirement arise.
There is no process of application and paying fee.
Candidates need to download the application form and duly fill up the application form and attend interview directly with application form.
>Eligible candidates may appear together with downloaded application from duly fulled up, for Walk-in Interview on 12.10.2018 (friday) between 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (candidates will not be entertained after 10.00 AM under any circumstances) in the Institute.
Details of eligibility and Salaries are mentioned in the pdf given below: