CRPF Recruitment 2019-359 Constable & Head Constable Posts:
CRPF-Central Reserve Police Force, Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs has invited to given notification for the recruitment of Constable & Head Constable Posts. 339 Posts for Constable/GD and 20 Posts for Head Constable/GH. This notification is released on 15.12.2018. Last date for applying 13.1.2019
Interested candidates can apply through online at www.crpfindia.com. In the given below we can provide the CRPF details about Vacancy details, Age Limit, Education Qualification,Fee details, Important Dates, Pay Scale and Application process.
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Constable/GD||339 [Men-295 & Women-44]|
|Head Constable/GH||20 [Men-19 & Women-01]|
Age Limit should be consider as on 13-1-2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 23 Years.
10th Class, Inter or Any degree candidates can apply for this.
- For General/BC candidates – Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST candidates – No Fee.
|Height||170 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||80-85 cm||Not applicable|
- For Constable – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- For Head Constable- Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
Job Location: Across India.
How to Apply for CRPF 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may download the Application Form.
- From the official website http://www.crpf.gov.in .
- Fill the Application form with your respective details.
- Send your Application form and along with your documents to the DIG.
- you can also send by post to “The DIG, Group Center, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi – 110072“.
- Make the Payment through Crossed Indian Postal Order / Demand draft / Banker’s Cheque – Drawn in favour of “DIGP, GC CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure for CRPF 2019:
- The recruitment process shall be based on Physical Standard/Trail/Physically Efficiency Test, Sports performance/achievement/trial test.
- Only those candidates who qualify Trial Test/PST/PET and shortlisted for DME and whose documents are found to be in order will require to appear in the Detailed Medical Examination.
- The selection of the sportsperson will be done on the basis of their sports achievements, educational qualifications & qualitative requirement prescribed for recruitment of sportspersons.