UP CPAT 2016 Result Declared by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Ayush Test (UP CPAT) Results, Score Card & Merit List released on 04th Sept, 2016. All the candidates who appeared CPAT2016 examination in Uttar Pradesh can now check and download their Score Card from www.cpatup2016.org.
Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith has successfully conducted UP CPAT 2016 entrance exam on Sept, 25. Many candidates who are looking for the admissions into various programs applied and appeared for the exam. Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith is going to declare UP CPAT Results 2016 on October 4. Candidates can check the results from the official website i.e.cpatup2016.org.
Details of UP CPAT 2016 Result
- Name of the Organization: Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website: www.cpat2016.org
- Name of the Exam: Combined Pre Ayush Test
- Courses offer: BAMS, BUMS, BHMS
- Results Date: 04th Oct, 2016
- Exam Date: 25th Sept 2016
- Answer Key Released on: 27th Sept 2016
As per data received from MGKVP, a total of 16.6 thousand candidates had registered to sit for CPAT 2016 which was conducted on September 25 for admission to over 3 thousand seats in B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S and B.H.M.S courses in the state affiliated and private institutions as well. The official answer keys were released on the morning of September 28 and the final marks/scores have been released today.
Out of total who registered, only 15,162 had appeared for the test on Sept 25, the University said. The admission process will commence this week after a press note is issued by the Kashi Vidyapth regarding the counselling schedule.
How to Check UP CPAT 2016 Result
- Visit UP CPAT Official Website: http://cpatup2016.org
- Now click on “Combined Pre-Ayush Test (CPAT) Result” link in left side
- New Tab will open asking you Roll Number & Date of Birth.
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth.
- Then click on “Get Score Card Button“.
- Now your UP CPAT Results & Score Card will display on screen.
- Better to take printout and save if for future use.