Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019. CMAT is the entrance test for admissions in Management programmes. It is launched by AICET in 2012 and this year CMAT was going to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). CMAT Score is required by around 500 AICET approved B-Schools along with Universities across India.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019
Graduation in any discipline form a recognized Institutes.
Candidates in final year, who’s results will be declared by the time of admission are also eligible .
There is no age limit for attending CMAT Exam.
- Visit official website of NTA
- Get registered with your basic credential.
- Fill up the application form.
- Make payment by net banking / Credit card/ Debit card/ Cash deposit at SBI Bank.
- General and Obs candidates need to pay Rs. 1,400/-
- SC and ST candidates need to pay Rs. 700/-
- PWD and Female and candidate of any categories need to pay Rs. 700/.-
- It has completely 4 section with 25 questions each.
- Each correct answered question is awarded with 4 marks.
- For every wrong answer 1 mark will be reduced.
- No negative marking for non attempted questions.
- Exam is for 3 hours.
Start of application: 01 Nov 2018
Last date of application: 30 Nov 2018
Admit card available: 7 Jan 2019
Exam date: 28 Jan 2019
Results: 10 Feb 2019