Common Law Admission Test For LLM (PG) 2019. This is an Online exam conducted to get admissions in LLM programm. This exam will be conducted by National Law University Odisha. This exam will be conducted once a year in the month of may. Candidates meeting the eligibilities mentioned below can apply for the exam.
Common Law Admission Test For LLM (PG) 2019
Name of exam: CLAT PG 2019
Application last date: 31 March 2019
Official website: www.nluo.ac.in
- Candidate needs to possess a bachelor’s degree in law.
- A candidate needs to score at least 55 percent in his/her qualifying degree.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories have 5 percent relaxation.
There is no age limit for the application of exam. Any person with required education qualification can apply for the exam.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC need to pay application fee of Rs. 4500/-
- Candidates belonging to other than general and OBC need not pay any application fee.
- This exam will be held for 2 hours with 150 questions, divided into three topics.
- Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Other Subjects, each with 50 questions.
- Each correct answered question is awarded with 1 mark and for each wrong answered question 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- No marks for questions not attempted.
- This exam was going to be held in more than 60 cities in India.
- Visit the official website
- Click on apply for CLAT PG 2019
- Get registered using mail and password.
- fill up the application form.
- Make payment online using credit/ debit card/ Net banking.
- To download the admit card candidates need to visit official website of
- Click on CLA PG 2019 Admit cards Login using Registered mail and password used while applying.
- Download the admit card .
Documents Required for Exam:
- Admit card
- Photo Id proof
- Start of application : 01 Jan 2019
- Closing of application : 30 Mar 2019
- Admit card : 20 April to 11 May 2019
- Exam : 12 May 2019
- Answer key : 15 May 2019
- Results : 31 May 2019
- Counselling : 7 Jun to 6 July 2019.