Common Entrance Examination for Design(CEED) 2019 will be held by the Indian Institute of Bombay on January 19 for admissions to the masters in Design programmes offered at IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kanpur, and IISc Bangalore as well as IIITDM Jabalpur. In addition CEED scores are accepted by Anant National University, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University and World University of Design (WUD).
Common Entrance Examination for Design(CEED) 2019
Education: Any recognized degree/ diploma/post graduate degree programme of 4 years or 3+2 years (after 10+2 level).
Candidates who are in final year or waiting for final year results are also eligible.
Age Limit: No age limit, anybody can appear for exam irrespective of their age
No. of attempts: No restrictions on number of attempts.
- Online registration
- Filling the form (personal and qualifying exam details)
- Verifying details and logging in
- Uploading the required documents
- Payment of fees
- Take printout
- For General & OBC Male & transgender candidates need to pay Rs.2,600
- For remaining candidates (including female and PwD of General and OBC) need to pay Rs. 1,300.
- If candidate had failed to fill and pay for application by time then they should pay additional Rs.500 as late fee.
- Part-I: Computer based test(MCQ’s & Numerical answer type)
- Part-II: Paper and pen based(need to answer 4 of 8 questions)
CEED 2019 consists of two papers with Part A of the exam consisting of Aptitude and Mathematics being a computer-based test while Part B consisting of drawing being a pen and paper based one. CEED 2019 will be held in 24 cities.
How to Download Admit card.
- Visit CEED official website: ceed.iitb.ac.in/2019/
- Login using id used for application.
- click on downloads and download admit card.
- Click on the link results declaration provided in SEED website
- Enter the registered email ID and password
- The result will be displayed.
- Qualified candidates can click on the download score card which will appear only if they have qualified.
- The score card must be kept safe till admissions are completed.
- Stat of online applications: 9 Oct 2018
- Close of online application: 9 Nov 2018
- Admit card available by: 1 Jan 2019
- Correction of Admit card: 1 to 5 Jan 2019
- Exam date : 19 Jan 2019
- Answer Key: 25 to 31 Jan 2019
- Answer key Objections: 25 to 31 Jan 2019
- Final Answer Key: 4 Feb 2019
- Results & Score card: 4 March 2019
Official website: www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2019/Related Content: