Chhattisgarh Board 10th & 12th Class Results 2018: CGBSE tenth & twelfth Class Regular / Vocational Results 2018 released on 09th May, 2018. All the students who appeared tenth and twelfth class exam regular and supplementary (general and vocational) examination results can checked name wise, school wise from www.cgbse.nic.in, indiaresults.com.
Check Chhattisgarh Board 10th & 12th Class Results 2018 General and Vocational from below
|Name of the Board||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur|
|Name of the Exam||High school Certificate Examination 2018|
|Exam Dates||5th March 2018 to 28th March 2018|
|Category||cg board 10th result|
|Result Release date Status||May 9 @ 10 Am|
|Official Web Site||cgbse.nic.in, web.cgbse.net|
CGBSE 10th, 12th Result 2018: Live Updates
- The press meet will start shortly at Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal building in Raipur
- The results are likely to be declared anytime between 10 AM to 10.30 AM
- Chhattisgarh Board results for class 10 and 12 will be declared shortly
- Chhattisgarh education minister Sri Kedar Kashyap will release the results
This year, the Class 10th exams were conducted from March 5 to March 28, 2018, whereas Class 12th exams were held from March 7 to April 2, 2018.
Official Links to Check CGBSE 10th & 12th Class Regular / Vocational Results 2018
- HIGHER SECONDARY (12th) VOCATIONAL EXAMINATION RESULT – YEAR 2018
Previous years 12th Class results analysis:
In 2015, a total of 2,37,356 students have appeared for the examination with a pass percentage of around 71.12%.
In 2016, there was a pass percentage of around 73.43 among 2,77,114 students appeared. Last year 2,79,906 students have appeared for the examination and the overall pass percentage is around 76.36%. The boys had a pass percentage of around 73.07% and the girls had a pass percentage of 79.05%
|CGBSE Board Exam 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Exam Name||Exam Dates 2018||Exam Result 2018|
|CGBSE Class 10 Exam||05 March – 28 March 2018||9th May, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|CGBSE Class 12 Exam||07 March – 02 April 2018||9th May, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
This year, the CGBSE Class 10 Exam began on 05 March, 2018 and ended on 28 March 2018. The exams were conducted in a single session from 09:00 am to 12:15 pm.
The official Class 12 exam dates for the academic year 2017-2018 were also announced along with the Class 10 exam dates by CGBSE. The exams began on 07 March, 2018 ended on 02 April, 2018.
Steps to check CGBSE 10th, 12th Result 2018:
- Visit the Chhattisgarh Board official website- cgbse.nic.in.
- Click on either of link which reads- CGBSE 10th Result 2018 or CGBSE 12th Result 2018.
- Enter your relevant details and submit.
- View and download your result.
- Take a print out and keep it for future reference.
Apply For Revaluation Online And Offline
The rules for revaluation/recalculation are as follows:
- For subjects in which a student has scored 0 to 20 percent marks, the student can apply only for recalculation and not for revaluation.
- For subjects in which a student has scored more than 20 to 80 percent marks, the student can apply only for revaluation and not for recalculation.
- For subjects in which a student has scored more than 80 percent marks, the student can apply only for recalculation.
- The application fee for recalculation is Rs. 100 per subject.
- Fee for revaluation is Rs. 500 per subject.
- Similarly to view a copy of the answer sheet, the student will have to submit a fee of Rs. 500.