Chattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification has released on website: highcourt.cg.gov.in/. Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for the post of Shorthand (stenographer) from eligible candidates having qualifications as mentioned below.
Chattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification
- Name of post : Stenographer
- Number of vacancies: 61
- Advt. No: 02/2018
- Location: Chattisgarh
- Website: highcourt.cg.gov.in/
- Last date of application submission:12 October 2018
1.Stenographer (Level-9 -381000-120400)
Total No.of posts-60(including 19 backlog posts)
Must be a Graduate from any recognized university and Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English from any recognized University/ Board/ recognized Board of shorthand and type writing examination of 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute
- UR:21 Posts (Including 01 for Divyang & 06 for women)
- SC:10 posts (Including 01 for Divyang & 03 for women)
- ST:21 posts (Including 02 for Divyang & 06 for women)
- OBC:08 posts (Including 01 for Divyang & 02 for women)
2.Stenographer (Bilingual)(Level-9 -381000-120400)
Total No.of posts-01
Must be a Graduate from any recognized university and; Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. respectively & in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognized Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognized University/ Board.
Un-Reserver: 01 Post
- Candidate has attained minimum age of 21 years and has not attained maximum age of 30 years (in case of bonafide resident of Chattisgarh 40 years) on 01.01.2018.
- relaxable upto a maximum limit of 5 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes of Chattisgarh State.
- relaxable upto a maximum limit of 10 years for the women candidates belonging to Chattisgarh State.
- candidates who are Government servants whether permanent or temporary, shall be
relaxable upto further 5 years in addition to the relaxations available as above.
- Including all the relaxation as mentioned above, the maximum age should not exceed to 45 years.
Part 1.Written test
Part 2.shorthand speed test
How to apply:
- Visit the site highcourt.cg.gov.in/rec/2018/steno2018/form.pdf
- download the application form
- duly fill the details in application form
- Enclose the application form in an Envelope along with copy of certificates mentioned in advertisement.
- Envelope should be superscribed in bold Capital letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “……………..”.
- Send the envelope through post / Speed post / Courier addressing:
The Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)Pin – 495 220
Last date of application submission:12 October 2018
Application Form: highcourt.cg.gov.in/rec/2018/steno2018/form.pdf
********For more details visit recruitment site*******