CBSE UGC NET Results 2016 declared by Central Board of Secondary Education. UGC National Eligibility Test exam results and marks announced by University Grant Commission. The Central Board of Secondary Education announced the results of National Eligibility Test 2016 in the form UGC NET Result 2016 on their official portal. The candidates, who had appeared in the Paper 1, 2, and 3 for CBSE NET July 2016 exam conducted on 10th July 2016 can check their CBSE NET Results 2016 from here.
The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
CBSE UGC NET Results 2016
- Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Name: UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016
- Exam Date: July 10th, 2016
- NET Exam Mark: 350
- Category: Result
- Examination Type: Multiple Choices Question
- Total Marks: 350
- Result Publication Date: update shortly
- Further Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine the eligibility for Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor only. The NET exam is for those aspirants who want to join as an Assistant Professor in the Indian colleges and universities.
The candidates are required to obtain minimum cut off marks in each paper in each paper separately. Minimum Cut off Marks of paper 1 and 2 for General candidate is 40% while minimum Cut off mark for OBC/SC/ST candidate for paper 1 and 2 is 35%. Minimum Cut off mark for General candidate for paper 3 is 50% while minimum Cut off marks for OBC/SC/ST candidate for paper 3 is 40%.
Qualifying Marks for CBSE UGC NET Results 2016
|Paper||Category & Mini. marks to obtain|
|For General||OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST|
|PAPER – I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|PAPER – II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|PAPER– III||75 (50 %)||60 (40 %)|
How to Check CBSE UGC NET Results 2016?
- Visit CBSE UGC NET 2016 Entrance Exam Official Website
- Check for NET Results 2016 link on homepage
- Click on this link and enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth
- On clicking submit button your score card and UGC NET Results will be displayed
- Save and take a print out of marks sheet for future use.