CBSE Board 10th Class Results 2017 are expected to release on 02nd June at cbseresults.nic.in. Central Board of Secondary Education Class 10 result 2017 with marks are available at its official website www.cbse.nic.in. Candidates can check their result status using their Matriculation Hall Ticket & Date of Birth.
CBSE Board 10th Class Results 2017 Information
- Name of the Board: Central Board of Secondary Educatoin (CBSE)
- Name of the Examination: 10th Class March 2017
- Results Date: June 02, 2017 (Tentative)
- Results Available at: cbseresults.nic.in
- Official Website: www.cbse.nic.in
- Exam Dates: March 9 to April 19, 2017
Last year a total number of 14,99,262 students had appeared for CBSE class 10th examination for the session 2015-16 out of which 14,96,066 students appeared for the exam.
This year, a total of 19,85,397 students from classes 10 and 12 have registered for the exams. About 3,70,615 girls and 5,15,891 boys appeared for the class 10 exams while 4,60,026 girls and 6,38,865 boys took part in the class 12 board exams.
Among the cities, Chennai had the highest number of students for the Class 10 exams (1,54,401) and Delhi had the highest number of students registered for the class 12 boards (2,58,321).
How to check CBSE 10th Results 2017
- Visit the official webpage of CBSE at cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on “CBSE 10th Result 2017” link on home page
- Enter your Hall Ticket number and date of birth in the fields provided.
- Now you can click on Submit Button below.
- Your Results with wise marks / grades will be displayed on the page.
- Download & save your result and take a print out of the same for future.
Click for CBSE 12th Class Results 2017 Information
CBSE 10th Class Results Analysis 2017
|Year||Overall Pass %||Pass % for Boys||Pass % for Girls||No. of students who appeared for the exam||No. of students who registered for exam|