Check CBSE 10th Result 2017 Name Wise from indiaresults.com website. This is the only website which provides you CBSE Class X 2017 result with candidate name. Find Central Board of Secondary Education SSC results by using candidate names if you forget your hall ticket number.
India Results website will provide CBSE Class 10 Result with name in its official website. Below we are providing step by step to check your result with name. Lakhs of students appeared for CBSE Class 10th Board Exams 2017.
Number of school registered:
- Class 10: Last year, a total of 15,309 schools registered for the exam while this year it has increased to 16,363.
The Class 10th board results are generally announced in the month of May. As per the details submitted by the board, the total pass percentage for the session 2015-16 was 96.21% for the CBSE Board exam 2017. The overall pass percentage for girls was 96.36% while the overall pass percentage for boys was 96.11% in the CBSE 10th exam. This year, around 16,67,573 will appear for the CBSE class 10 exam 2017 for more than 16,000 schools that are affiliated to CBSE Board. Keep checking the website for regular updates on CBSE 10th sample paper and CBSE 10th result 2017.
Check CBSE 10th Results 2017 Name Wise:
- Goto India Results official website at indiaresults.com,
- Select Delhi State from the list of available states,
- You will be redirected to Delhi Results Portal of indiaresults.com,
- Now Click on “CBSE 10th Class Results” available below CBSE title,
- You will be asked to enter Your 10th Class Hall Ticket number or Candidate Name,
- Enter Min 4 Characters of Candidate Name and click on Get Results button beside,
- List of Name which matches the enter word will be displayed,
- Search your required name and click on Get Results button beside your details,
- Your Results with subject wise grades will be displayed,
- Save it or take a Print out copy for further reference.
- Click for CBSE 12th Class Results 2017 With Hall Ticket number.
- Click here CBSE 12th Results Name Wise
- Click for CBSE 10th Class Results 2017 With Roll Number.
About CBSE Board
A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which was named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.Related Content: