id="Education">Education :ficiency Test (CPT) 2019. CA CPT is an entry-level qualification exam for those aspirants who want to pursue a career in Charted Accountancy. In order to be eligible for the test, candidates need to be registered with the ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). Those who clear the CPT 2018 will be registered with IPCC (Intermediate Professional Competence /Course), wherein they will receive training for the next level of Chartered Accountancy course.
Chartered Accountant –Common Proficiency Test (CPT) 2019
Eligibility Criteria:style="color: #008000">Education :
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 level examination from any national/state recognized board of Senior Secondary Board of Education in India.
- Candidates should also have registered with the Common Proficiency Course with the board of studies.
- Candidates CPT registration should not have expired.
i>Visit official website of ICAI www.icai.org
Application fee:>Application fee for candidates selecting center in India is Rs. 1000/-
Exam Pattern:a offline exam conducted in two shifts:
- First shift will be conducted from 10:30 to 12:00. It has two sections with 100 marks.
- Second shift will be conducted from 02:00 to 04:00. IT has two sections with 100 marks
Admit card:ars will be made available in the official website from 03 Dec to 9 Dec 2018.
Documents required at exam:dmit card
Important dates:strong>Online Application: 04 Oct to 25 Oct 2018
Official website: www.icai.org
****for more details visit official website****Related Content: