- 1 Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 Apply 65 Assistant Engineer Posts:
- 1.1 Eligibility for Applying APSC Recruitment 2019:
- 1.2 Essential Criteria for Applying APSC Recruitment 2019:
- 1.3 Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2018)
- 1.5 Scale of Pay:
- 1.6 Application Fee for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019:
- 1.7 How to Apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Post:
- 1.8 Selection Procedure for APSC Recruitment 2019:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancies for permanent resident of Assam State. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 Apply 65 Assistant Engineer Posts:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer under Water Resource Department.Candidates applying for the post should be a permanent resident of Assam. In the below can read the details and apply.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Total Number of Posts: 65 Assistant Engineers
- Job Location: Assam
- Application Starting Date: 2 January 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 2 February 2019
Eligibility for Applying APSC Recruitment 2019:
- Education Qualification: The Candidate having Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government.
Essential Criteria for Applying APSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates applying for the post should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate or his/her parents must be voter of Assam. It is treated as proof of permanent residence.
- Unreserved: 29
- OBC/MOBC: 26
- SC: 02
- STP: 04
- STH: 04
Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2018)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 30,000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700/- plus other allowances.
Application Fee for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019:
- General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil
- Mode of Payment: Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department.
How to Apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Post:
- Visit the Official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Fill the Application Form with your respective details.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters”.
- The Application Form have send to this Postal Address: Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Selection Procedure for APSC Recruitment 2019:
- The selection process will be based on OMR based Screening test or written examination and Viva-voice interview.
- The Viva-Voice test will be held in respect of those candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination