APPSC Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification for Junior Lectures Post. Total number of posts are 237. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this notification through Online before the Last date 8th February 2019. Application form, Vacancy details, Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process are given below. Can read this article and apply.
APPSC Junior Lectures Recruitment 2019 Apply 237 Posts:
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Recruitment Board: Andhra Pradesh Junior College
- Post Name: Junior Lecture
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Total Vacancy: 237 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: http://psc.ap.gov.in
Carry Forward Vacancies are 37 Posts given below
- English – 1 Post
- Telugu – 2 Posts
- Hindi – 1 Post
- Urdu – 1 Posts
- Sanskrit – 0 Post
- Oriya – 2 Posts
- Mathematics – 0 Post
- Physics – 3 Posts
- Chemistry- 5 Posts
- Botany – 3 Posts
- Zoology – 4 Posts
- Commerce – 2 Posts
- Economics – 9 Posts
- Civics – 2 Posts
- History – 2 Posts
Fresh Vacancies are 200 Posts given below
- English – 18 Post
- Telugu – 16 Posts
- Hindi – 03 Posts
- Urdu – 03 Posts
- Sanskrit – 03 Posts
- Oriya – 0 Post
- Mathematics – 16 Post
- Physics – 16 Posts
- Chemistry- 16 Posts
- Botany – 16 Posts
- Zoology – 16 Posts
- Commerce – 16 Posts
- Economics – 16 Posts
- Civics – 16 Posts
- History – 16 Posts
Eligibility for Applying APPSC Junior Lectures Posts:
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: (as on 01-07-2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for
- 05 Years for SC/ST and BCs
- 10 Years for PhD (Physically Handicapped)
- 03 Years for N.C.C and Ex-Servicemen
- 03 Years for Temporary employees in the State Census Department
- For General/OBC – Rs.250/- Application Processing fee and Rs.120/- Examination fee.
- For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250/- Application Processing fee and Examination fee.
Selection Procedure for Junior Lectures 2018:
- Based on Screening Test (Offline Mode)
- Main Examination (Online Mode)
- Interview/Oral Test
- Selected candidates as junior lecturers in different subjects will get pay in between Rs.37,100 – 91,450/-.
How to Apply:
- Go to Official Commission’s website i.e, www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Login website with User name & Password set by candidate.
- After login click on the “Online Application Submission”.
- Make the Payment through Online and Note down reference ID.
- Fill the Application form with necessary details.
- Check your all details and Submit the Application form.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
- Post Release Date: 28-12-2018
- Start Date to Apply: 18-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply: 08-02-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 07-02-2019 (Up to 11.59 Mid night)
- APPSC JL Exam Date: Expected in March/April 2019