Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released APPSC Group-III Notification for 1055 Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 at www.psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates can register online before last date 30th Jan, 2017. Check Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (General Recruitment) eligibility, education qualifications, syllabus & category wise vacancy details are given below.
APPSC Group-III Notification Details for 1055 Panchayat Secretary Jobs
|APPSC Group-3 Services Recruitment Notification 2017|
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||APPSC Group-3 Recruitment|
|Notification Number||Notification No. 29/2016, Dt.27/12/2016|
|Name of the Post||Panchayat Raj Secretary (Grade-IV)|
|Total Number of Posts||1055 Vacancies|
APPSC Group-3 Recruitment Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. All the interested candidates can apply online from (www.psc.ap.gov.in) or (http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in) from 31/12/2016 to 30/01/2017 (Note: 30/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||Any Degree||18-42 yrs as on 01/07/2016||₹16,400 – 49,870/|
Application/ Examination Fee:
- The application fees and examination fees for General Categories are Rs. 250/- and Rs. 80/- respectively.
- The SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
- Mode of Payment: The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on merit obtained in 3 stages
- Screening Test.
- Mains Examination.
- Personal Interview for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs.
APPSC Group 3 Screening test Syllabus
|Screening test||150||150||150 min|
APPSC Group 3 Mains Syllabus
|Section and Paper||Max Marks||No. of Qsns||Time in Min|
|Paper-1: General Studies||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Rural Development and
Problems in Rural Areas with special
reference to Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply for APPSC Group-3 Recruitment?
For applying to the post, the applicant has to visit www.psc.ap.gov.in and click the corresponding link given there or alternatively use the URL http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in to directly access the application.
- Official Notification Release Date: 27th December 2016
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 31st December 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 30th January 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: 30th January 2017 (11:59 mid-night)
- Screening Test Date: 23rd April 2017
- Main Examination Date: 16th July 2017
The Commission conducts Screening test in Off- Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and is likely to be held on 23/04/2017 FN.
The Main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test on 16/07/2017 FN&AN.