APPSC Group-2 Online Application Form 2016 started by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the 982 Executive & Not Executive Group 2 services posts on or before 10th Dec, 2016 at official website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Applications are invited On-line for recruitment to the posts of Group-II Services.
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 11/11/2016 to 10/12/2016 (Note:10/12/2016 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).
“Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.“
- The Commission conducts Screening test in Off- Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and likely to be held on 26/02/2017FN.
APPSC Group-2 Online Application Steps
The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
I STEP: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the
same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears
no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
III STEP: Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for
paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
IV STEP: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form
has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M && 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
- All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data.
- It is noticed that some of the candidates are requesting for change in the data, after submission of the application. It is informed that such requests will not be entertained after one week of the last date of submission for application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final,
and data entry processed, based on these particulars. Candidates should, therefore, be
very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT APPLICATION FORM WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. THE INFORMATION IF ANY FURNISHED BY THE CANDIDATE SUBSEQUENTLY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN FILLING-UP THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION. IF ANY LAPSE IS DETECTED DURING THE SCRUTINY, THE CANDIDATURE WILL BE REJECTED EVEN THOUGH HE/SHE COMES TO THE FINAL STAGE OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS OR EVEN AT A LATER STAGE.
- Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. NO RELEVANT COLUMN OF THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK; OTHERWISE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recently released APPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 to recruit 982 Executive & Non-Executive posts. Application forms are available to fill from www.psc.ap.gov.in. Check detailed notification from here for vacancy posts, pay scale and other details. Check here for APPSC Group 2 Apply Online direct link available.