Candidates seeking to apply for APPSC Group-2 have to pay Application Fee of Rs: 250/- through On-Line Payment Mode by using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card on or before last date 10th Dec, 2016.
“Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.“
APPSC Group-2 Application Fee:
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
|UR/General Candidates||Rs.330/- ( Application Fee Rs.250/- + Processing Fee Rs. 80/-)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.250/- (Processing Fee exempted)|
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department,
A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
APPSC Group-II Exam Fee Payment Mode:
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid On-Line using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
APPSC Group-2 Application Fee Dates
- APPSC Group 2 Application Starts: November 11, 2016
- Last Date for Group-2 Application: December 10, 2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: Nov 11 to Dec 10, 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recently released APPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 to recruit 982 Executive & Non-Executive posts. Application forms are available to fill from www.psc.ap.gov.in. Check detailed notification from here for vacancy posts, pay scale and other details.