AP Postal Circle 2017 is going to Conduct the AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS) Exam in the Month of November or December 2017 to fill 39 MTS Vacancies. Huge numbers of interested and eligible candidates have filled the application form via online mode from 19.08.2017 to 18.09.2017. Now, all those candidates are eagerly waiting for their hall tickets. candidates can download the AP Postal Circle MTS Admit Card from the official website @ appost.in before 07 days for the commencement of exam.
AP Postal Circle MTS Admit Card 2017 – Download Here:
Earlier Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has issued an advertisement for recruitment of candidate to fill 39 vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Written Exam will be held on Oct/Nov 2017. The candidates who have applied for the MTS post are waiting for their Hall Ticket. It will be updated very soon in the official website @ appost.in. Candidates can download the AP Postal Circle MTS admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth in the required fields. Without the call letter candidates are not allowed to attend for the exam.
Required Documents For Multi Tasking Staff Exam
Every candidate must carry any identity from below:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps to download the AP Postal MTS Hall Tickets 2017:
- Candidates log onto the official website @ appost.in
- Home page will be displayed.
- Click on the AP Postal Circle MTS Hall Tickets 2017 link.
- Enter registration number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Click on the submit option.
- Hall ticket will be appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download it.