AP Police Constable Hall Ticket Download 2016 from Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board official website www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in. All the candidates who applied for 4,548 vacancy post notification can download admit cards using their Registration Number / Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh is scheduled to conduct written examination for filling up Police Constable and Jail Warder posts on 16th October 2016. Admit Card of AP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2016 for pre exam is issued to candidates who have applied for this recruitment advertised by State Level Police Recruitment Board.
AP Police Constable Exam Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Constable (Civil)(Men/Women)
- Total Vacancies: 4,548 posts
- Exam date: November 16, 2016
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Total Mark: 120
- Official Website: http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in
State Police Bharti Board of Andhra Pradesh has declared AP Police Constable Recruitment Prelims Exam Date, your exam date is 16th October 2016. According to official announcement AP Police Constable Admit Card 2016 will be available 10 days before the exam date. Tentatively, Admit card should be available for download by 6.10.2016.
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board will organize the Written for the vacancies of Police Constable & Jail Warder. The information about the updates is available at official and prescribed website is www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police Constable Preliminary Examination will be conducted as per the schedule given below.
|Event||RC. No. 202 / R&T / Rect.2 / 2016||Rc. No. 246 / R&T / Rect.2 / 2016||Rc. No. 247 / R&T / Rect.2 / 2016|
|Admit Card for Prelims Written Test||06 Nov 2016||Nov 2016||TBA|
|Date of Preliminary Written Test||16 Nov 2016||Nov 2016||TBA|
Steps for AP Police Constable Hall Ticket Download 2016
- Visit the official site of the appolice.gov.in
- Search and find on the download link of AP Police admit card
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Then download the Admit card .
- After then you can save the pdf file format and cross check.
- After download and print the Admit card if it is necessary.