Regional Centre for urban & Environmental Studies Hyd released recruitment notification of AP Municipality (Outsourcing) Recruitment 2017 on outsourcing basis.Applications are invited on-line for recruitment to the vacancies on outsourcing basis, available in the ULBs (Urban Local Bodies) of Andhra Pradesh. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Outsourcing jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Other details of the recruitment are provided below.
AP Municipality (Outsourcing) Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 07th Oct
- Organisation Name : Regional Centre for Urban & Environmental Studies Hyd
- Post Names : Various
- Number of Vacancies : 750 Posts
- Job Type : Outsourcing
- Official Website : http://www.onlinercues.in/
Andhra Pradesh Outsourcing Jobs Name of the Post, Number of Vacancies and Remuneration Details :
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Remuneration (Per Month)|
Education Qualification :
Candidates applying for the above said recruitment must have completed graduation with the minimum percentage of pass percentage of 60% for OC, 55% for BC and 50% for SC, ST & PH. Post wise education qualification are given separately in official notification.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit for OC and BC candidates is 40 years
- Maximum age limit for SC, ST and PH candidates is 45 years
Fee Details :
- Application Fee : All the Applicants should pay Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty only) towards application processing fee
- Examination Fee : Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, SC, ST, BC & PH categories of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee of Rs.150/-.
RCUES Application Process
Before applying for the post, the applicant should register his/ her general details. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a Login ID will be generated and same will be sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants should apply for the post using the Login ID and password.
Steps included in RCUES Application
- Selection of posts and proceed to payment.
- Upload passport size photo and signature.
- Fill application form and Submit
- Take a print of Application Form
Important Dates :
- Start Date for submission of Online Application : 26-09-2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application : 07-10-2017
- Hall Ticket Download Date : 15-10-2017
- Exam Date : 22-10-2017 (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- The link for official notification PDF & Registration link are given below