Regional Centre For Urban & Environmental Studies (RCUES) uploaded AP Municipality (Outsourcing) Exam Hall Tickets 2017 for various posts @ official site onlinercues.in. The Candidates who applied for the various vacancies of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Health Assistant, Junior Accountant, Senior Stenographer, System Manager, System Assistant on outsourcing basis are waiting for the halltickets. Direct link for downloading the halltickets mentioned below of the page.
AP Municipality (Outsourcing) Exam Hall Tickets 2017
- Department Name: Regional Centre For Urban & Environmental Studies (RCUES)
- Number of Posts: 750 Vacancies
- Category: Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- Exam Date: 22-10-2017 (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Hall Ticket Download Date: 15-10-2017 onwards
- Official Website: http://www.onlinercues.in/
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Remuneration (Per Month)|
Applications are invited on-line for recruitment to the vacancies on outsourcing basis, available in the ULBs (Urban Local Bodies) of Andhra Pradesh. Many number of candidates who met the eligibility criteria applied & now they are waiting for the hall tickets.
The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions in English and Telugu versions carrying one mark each.
How To Download RCUES Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates need to first log onto the official website
- On the Home Page search for the link Download Hall Ticket
- Enter Required details like Application No/Registration Number
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Take the print out of the hall ticket & carry it to the examination hall.
The Examination will be conducted in the following cities of Andhra Pradesh.
The applicant may choose any one of the following cities:
i) Srikakulam, ii) Vizianagaram, iii) Visakhapatnam, iv) Rajahmundry, v) Eluru, vi) Vijayawada, vii) Guntur, viii) Ongole, ix) Nellore, x) Kurnool, xi) Anantapur, xii) Kadapa and xiii) Tirupati.
- Download AP Municipality (Outsourcing) Exam Hall Tickets 2017
- If you forget Your Password, you can download Admit Cards using Using ID and Date of Birth from this link.