AP LAWCET & PGLAWCET Counselling Dates 2017 : Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) released AP LAWCET & PGLAWCET Certificate Verification & Web Option Dates 2017 @ official website aplawcet.nic.in. Candidates those who qualified in the AP LAWCET & PGLAWCET entrance exam waiting for the counselling dates since long time. To help the students In this article we are going to give the information of AP LAWCET 2017 counselling procedure,counselling fee,certificates required for counselling,counselling centre are given below.Candidates can scroll the article up and down to check the detailed information.
AP LAWCET & PGLAWCET Counselling Dates 2017
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP LAWCETT-2017 & APPGLAWCET-2017 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under for admission into 3 year LL.B, 5 year LL.B. and LL.M. courses.Candidates refer the official websites www.apsche.org, www.apsche.org https://aplawcet.nic.in & www.skuniversity.ac.in. before going to certificate verification.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES @ THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION :
- APLAWCET/PGLAWCET -2017 Rank Card
- APLAWCET/PGLAWCET -2017 Hall Ticket
- Degree & PG Degree Provisional certificates and marks memorandum and Intermediate marks
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- 6th to 9th to Inter, Degree Study Certificates,
- Income Certificate,
- White Ration Card,
- Aadhar card,
- Caste Certificate etc. issued by competent authority
- CAP/NCC/PH/SPORTS /Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master ) if applicable
- All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of above documents
Counselling Fee :
For OC/BC Candidates : Rs.1000/-
For Sc/ST Candidates : Rs.500/-
Candidates should pay the counselling fee through payment gateway provided in the website https://aplawcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank from 18th October 2017 onwards
Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options (OC/BC/ST/SC)
Canidates are informed to attend the certificate verification in any one following Help Line Centres.
|Acharya Nagarjuna University||Guntur|
For Candidates of PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC categories certificate verification will be done @ Acharya Nagarjuna Univirsity, Guntur only on the dates mentioned along with other certificates
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates:
- CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC, SPORTS to produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- PH candidates shall produce disability certificate issued by Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% disability or more alone are eligible for consideration under PH reservation. The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.
Download AP LAWCET 2017 Official Notification PDF